Super Copy provides a very robust way to copy files in Windows. Super Copy does not prompt you for more information once the copy has started; all options are specified beforehand. This is simply a lightweight interface for XCOPY, and will not negatively affect your system's performance. Read about why I wrote SuperCopy
Check out my blog and other utilities at nathanaeljones.com
- "Calculate Results" mode allows you to see what files will be affected.
- "Open" and "Save" allow you to import and export automatically generated batch files
- Resume ability - recover from a power failure without having to restart the process.
- Log summaries
- Handles large amounts of data (over 100GB per transfer)
- Ignores locked files
- Copies hidden/system files
- Recovers from temporary network disconnects
- HTML Application (.hta file)
- Dependent only upon IE and XCOPY. No other dependencies.
- Dos script generation (.bat format) for scheduling backups or postponing transfers.
- The installer uses NSIS, which is an absolutely awesome setup scripting language.
You can help
- This product is still growing. Please pass on all of its obvious shortcomings, as well as the not-so-obvious ones. You can either use the forum, or e-mail me at email@example.com.
- Please realize that your feedback is very important, as it will determine the future direction of this project. Let me know if I am making it too complex in some areas, or over-simplifying in others.
- This project is by nature Open Source, as it is written in an interpreted language. Changes should be easy to make, so feel free. Of course, I would be ecstatic to get a copy.
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling
Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products:YourKit Java Profiler
andYourKit .NET Profiler